Sad, but true.
I really want to get back into it, but it's just such a hassle to go find the items I would need to create the pieces that I want.
For those who don't know - around Montreal, there aren't many craft stores. In fact, there's one main arts and craft chain store, and they jack up the prices ridiculously - so it doesn't really appeal to me to go shop there.
I usually go on St-Hubert street to pick up any kind of trims I would need to make clothes or jewelry (if I'm not ordering online), but it's so far from where I live that it's kind of discouraging.
Not to be a downer, but it's difficult to have access to trims and notions around Montreal.
SO, in order to inspire myself, I often look back at things I've created in the past, and it usually does the trick! =)
| Le Feu necklace |
A piece that I create early in the summer which I haven't had a chance to post onto ETSY yet. =)
| L'Eternal Necklace |
I actually like this piece a lot - it's already listed on Etsy but I would like to find a better chain for it. I feel like the delicate chain it's on at the moment kind of clashes with it.
Either way, it's a nice little statement piece to a summery outfit - even though fall's already here.
I think I'll use this weekend to create a few items and design a few pieces - it's supposed to be a rainy weekend anyways.
Cheers and have a great weekend!
Yaya
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.