5.10.11

Chanel SS2012: Under the sea...with Lagerfeld.

Oh - MY- GOD.
Have any of you seen the Chanel collection for SS 2012? It's just...so beautiful.

Get ready for a picture-heavy post. I practically raided the entire gallery at style.com...but kept it to the minimum (otherwise, I might as well just redirect you to the original source right?).

The collection is...such a beautiful juxtaposition of everything. It's at once, whimsical, feminine, and edgy. How does he do it?

I'd really like to pick at Lagerfeld's brain someday and see what I can come up with.
Anyways, none of what I'm saying here is important enough to delay you from seeing my favorite shots from the collection:


DID YOU SEE THAT HANDBAG?! I'm totally freaking out right now. It's just SO beautiful.


Coral reef heels?! omg.
See what I meant by whimsical, yet edgy? The beautiful vest with raw edges...with a rather geometric pattern on it would usually be an odd idea, yet it fits each other just so perfectly.



 Love the natural makeup. It's really just the way I imaged mermaids to look like. =)

 

Who cares to bet with me that sea-foam green with be a big hit next spring?



Anyways, I'm going to let my brain explode with inspiration and awe-ness (that's not even a word.) right now. Enjoy the pics and seriously, go check out the entire collection at style.com.

Cheers!


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you.