18.10.11

Biggest Sample Sale in Montreal : This Weekend

As the sample sale marathons continue...
If you're like me, and don't like to travel to many places for all the great sales, but REALLY want to catch a great deal - maybe this next sale will be perfect for you.

It's the Braderie de la Mode Quebecoise. It happens every season (April in spring and Sept/Oct for fall) and it's where many great Montreal/Quebec brands gather to sell off their samples from the season or excess inventory from previous seasons.

If you're lucky enough, you might even find some things from the current season (some brands throw some current items in to have more stock to sell).

What have I picked up in the past?

In the past, I've personally snatched up a few gems myself including a Rudsak bowling bag for $80 and a Mackage leather jacket (my ultimate favourite jacket now) for half off.

If you don't have time to run around town for all the various sample sales, I highly recommend at least checking this one out. Visit their website to see all the brands that will be present.

Fyi, no need to show up on the very first day, they restock every day. =)

Cheers and happy shopping!

Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.