I hope you all spent a lovely weekend.
It's been gorgeous (although a little too humid) and sunny here in Montreal for the past few days. Montreal weather is pretty much like a yo-yo ball. It fluctuates to much, one day it's sunny and dry, the next humid, and thunderstorms the day after with sunny clearings....
At least we get some sun right?
I don't want to bore you all with my constant publicity to my new etsy store - but I like to share with you all what I've recently created.
Once you get started at something - it's hard to stop.
| Le Montmartre (5$) |
| La Parisienne (10$) |
I'm trying to utilize the supplies I already have before ordering new things (although it is challenging). Thus, I've created the above bracelets (along with a couple of other products that I will show in a future post).
The chains are as usual, gold plated and lead free, but because I wanted to use up my old supplies, the clasp and the charm aren't.
They are both available on my etsy store so do go check it out! =)
I hope you enjoyed and if you have any ideas or suggestions, I'm definitely open to them so don't hesitate to leave me a comment below!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.