13.7.11

Talbots Secret Sale! (CLOSED)

** UPDATED 14/07/11 - The sale is now over - **

I know..I know...my mom, your mom - wears Talbots.
They're target market is usually aimed towards older/more mature women. However, it's a great place to shop for classics, especially when theres an additional -40% and free shipping + -20% with a coupon code!

A pair of shoes is 29.99$ + the 20% discount = 24.99$ for a pair of leather heels, pumps, platforms, sandals or flats!

For those who are interested, here's the code 023087249 for -20% and free shipping, or JULY for just free shipping.


I just put in my own order and got a few pair of heels I've been eyeing and needing wanting.

Conical Heel Leather City Platforms - 29.99$

Leather Buckle Gladiator Wedge Sandal - 29.99$

Patent Leather Pointy Toe Pumps - 29.99$

Patent Slingback Platforms - 29.99$

Solid Ruffle Satin Cami - 31.19$
The prices I've listed are prior to the 20% discount.

It was a great way to stock up on a few classic pieces (shoes)! Not to mention Talbots has great quality products - and I know this because my mom shops there...

Eithe way, enjoy the coupon codes while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.