19.7.11

Never knew Montreal could be so humid ....day at Old Montreal

One of the places I love the most in Montreal is the old port. It's probably the only place in North America with a certain authentic European flair...

even though it's still not the same as actually walking around in Europe...but it's as good as it gets.

It's one of my favorite places to walk around when the weather allows it. It's by the water front - so we get a decent breeze, there are A LOT of nice terraces with good food to eat and fun things to see on the streets.

Thus, this Sunday my boyfriend and I decided (more like I decided I wanted to go...and my boyfriend came along) to walk around the old port (others know it as Old Montreal).

Oh-My-God (think Janice from Friends). It was HOT.
AND HUMID. I swear I could've glued myself to everything around me.

Nevertheless, we were able to take a few good shots - despite the smog hovering over the city...
Check it out:


Earrings: Forever 21, Necklace: Dogeard, Rings: promise rings, Glasses: YSL

Bag: Calvin Klein, Top: Mexx pastel mint green tube top, Shorts: Blue Asphalt (it's got pretty floral pocket lining!)


At the terrace of Vieux-Port Hotel on the 5th floor. =) Very cute place, it must be nice to get a drink here at night. Their Mojitos are pretty good. ;)

Cirque du Soleil are in town! I wish I had gotten tickets to the Michael Jackson show - it's all sold out!

Montreal from one of the docks - see the smog over the buildings?
Hope you enjoyed!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.