This isn't going to be a very enlightning post.
I've fallen in love with bloglovin. =)
It's such a great way to have all your blogs in one place! I have my list of daily blogs that I visit and it's always a little frustrating to have to hunt them down when they're not from blogger and I can't follow them directly from my dashboard.
Now, it's not that I didn't KNOW about bloglovin'...I just never got around to actually using it. I signed up in the first place to put my own blog on their website - but never followed through to actually using it for personal purposes.
If you haven't had a chance to sign up on bloglovin', I highly suggest it if you're an avid blog follower. It keeps everything in one place, so you don't have to navigate onto 5 different places to find your blogs, or keep a ridiculous long favs list. =)
It's also a great place to discover new and interesting blogs of every single topic possible. It's quite addictive actually.
That's about it. This is my little blurb of the day. =)
enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.