When theres a good sale - with good bargains - with free shipping....I can't help myself.
I should know by now that all great sales are either right before fall, and right after Christmas...
J. Crew's current sale is -40% additional to the sale price PLUS free shipping (even better than the talbots secret sale last week!)...it's pure temptation.
This sale isn't a secret, so things are going out FAST.
Code: LOVEIT
Hurry up before their stock runs out!! They've still got a good selection of items at the moment, so go ahead and check it out...here are my purchases (tried REALLY REALLY hard to keep it under 100$).
![]() |
| Linen Tessa Top (reg. 79.50$) - sale for 29.99$ |
![]() |
| Button-up Sundress (reg. 68$) - sale for 39.99$ |
![]() |
| Rover Romper (reg. 118$) sale for 49.99$ |
![]() |
| Silk Blythe Blouse (reg. 98$) - sale for 29.99$ |
(I feel like one of those radio announcers at this particular moment)
These'll be great with the order I got from talbots last week - I can't wait to get everything!
Enjoy great bargain shopping! =)




No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.