6.7.11

Etsy Store Launch!

Hi Everyone!

I'm super excited about the news today, especially because it's something I've been waiting to do for a very long time...

I've finally launched my online store on Etsy

I've always been the kind of person to make nifty little crafts at home, and DIY my own jewelry, accessories and even clothes. My boyfriend has been encouraging me to sell these products for years, but I've never had the guts to actually do so.

Finally, I told myself, what the heck - give it a try - you never know.
So I did.


I'm very excited to see where this will take me. I feel like it will encourage me to create more items in order to keep the store filled with fun and creative items that will make the person who wears that item super special.

I make everything from scratch. This means, that I inspire myself from something, somewhere - design the product myself - and make it by hand, weather it's a piece of clothing, jewelry or accessory, you won't get any of that mass-production bs in my store.

So check it out and let me know what you think!!

Here's the link again and a few pics to show you what I've got so far...very little, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere!

La Joie Necklace - as seen here

Le Trio Necklace

Let me know what you all think =)

Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. The turquoise necklace is really cute! Congrats on starting your new store :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.