9.3.11

OOTD : Dress to impress, yourself.


I've never been big on accessories for the simple reason that they get in my way...
Rings that are too big get in the way of working with delicate fabrics and writing...
Bracelets tend to knock on my desk when I'm typing (that's really annoying)
and long bracelets seem to get tangled in everything! 

Instead, I like to opt for interesting pieces (such as my lace-up boots...which I should have taken a clear picture of...) to make-up my outfit.

Never wear something you're not comfortable in just to be an eye-catcher or because it's the trend.
If you're not comfortable, IT WILL SHOW. 

Dress comfortably, dress for yourself. 

Earrings I purchased as you can see from my recent Haul @ ALDO - 6$




Dogeared necklace from their Whispers collection


Bead bracelet from BCBGeneration - 22$

My Zodiac is Cancer, what's yours?


What did you wear today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.