8.3.11

I shopped till I didn't drop.

Last weekend a friend of mine and I decided to hit the mall. Yay!
It had honestly been quite a while since I've shopped. I really wanted to stay within budget of $200, and I did. (congrats to me~)

Here are my little discoveries:

Earrings at ALDO for only $6! The Nautical trend is definitely coming back this year, so I stocked up! 

I picked up 2rings on promotion at Suzy Shier. Guess how much these beauties were? 2/5$, What a deal!


Still at SuzyShier, I picked up 2 more items on promo (also 2/5$). A classic chain that will match with everything and be great for layering chains and an caged egg on a long brass/gold chain.




I also found this great blazer at Suzy Shier (at 50% off for 22$). Check out the 3 great ways to wear it! 


Last but not least, a really pretty lace cami from Vera Moda (reg price approx 50$). Really great for this year's lace trend. =) 
Have you started spring shopping yet?




1 comment:

  1. Lovely shopping haul and yep I've done too much spring shopping :/

    I'm your newest follower, found you from luuux :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.