29.10.10

Vera Wang Glasses...Yay or Nay?

A month ago, my glasses broke *sad face*.
My beloved YSL glasses' lens cracked....and I had to send it to repairs. So, for the past month, I've been wearing my old Diesel glasses (ew, brings back high school memories)

YSL transition glasses - they turn into sunglasses outdoors.

Finally, I was fed up, and decided to order off from clearlycontacts.ca
Their terms were simple, pay now, or pay later, 30 day guarantee, if you're not satisfied, you get a full refund.
Fine enough I thought.

And in less than two weeks...TADAHHH!!! I got it in the mail.

Vera Wang in Tortoise -135$ at clearlycontacts.ca

So now, what do you all think? Should I keep these and follow up on the whole lady-like/secretary/50s trend? or return them for a full refund when I get back my YSL glasses in 2weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.