28.10.10

My 2 cents on Online Shopping

I love to shop online.
It's easy. Simple. Quick...and most of all, you can do it in the comfort of your own home, in your pjs with a cup of hot cocoa.

I also find it easier and faster to compare prices, and see a wider selection.

With all those pros...is online shopping TOO easy? Most brands and companies are ALWAYS having a promotion on their online store (more so than actually in store) that it sucks you in into buying unnecessary things. It doesn't actually FEEL like you're spending does it?

Maybe all this online shopping is getting a little dangerous for our wallets and bank accounts?
It makes us all consume a lot more than we intend to...I mean, often we'll fork out that extra 20-30-40$ or more, just for free shipping! ...when there's no shipping to start with when you go in store.
So maybe shopping online is great for doing research, but it's probably healthier for your wallet to actually shop in store.

What do you all think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.