17.9.10

NARS Sheer Glow

NARS. How much I love NARS, but cannot afford. I always try to opt for the cheaper dupe, because as a young designer, and recent fashion design student, my budget hasn't sky-rocketed since my graduation. However, I've decided to splurge. All thanks to Laura (Lollipop26), who's been raving about NARS Sheer Glow for as long as I can remember, I think she's successfully brainwashed me into thinking it is a magnificient foundation

NARS Sheer Glow - retail 55 $CAD at Sephora


and behold, it truly is a magnificient foundation. I can finally relate to all the rave that surrounds this foundation. 
Not only is it smooth, light and build-able, it feels as if I have nothing on my visage.
It blended superb this morning as I quickly slapped it on with my Everyday Minerals Kabuki brush. 
I personally don't like heavy coverage at all, and I don't mind that people can see the minor flaws on my face, so I only used a thin layer which I find gives me just enough coverage and evens out my skin tone. 

Over the foundation, I just have CoverGirl's blush as a contour and concealer under my eyes...I was rather lazy with my makeup today. =)
My color's in Syracuse



I've had it on my face since 7a.m this morning, and it still hasn't budged (I didn't even use a setting powder), so all in all, I'm EXTREMELY happy that I purchased this foundation (although it is a little on the pricey side), and I find it totally worth it!


The only con that I have to say about it is that it doesn't come with a pump, so 1. it's not very hygienic and 2. it's hard to control how much you pour out of the bottle. Otherwise, it's been a VERY good purchase. 


Happy make-uping, 


         Yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.