28.8.10

Revlon's summer nail polises.

I'm a little late. I know. 

Revlon Fast Dry Nail Enamel - Stormy - Peachy - Cloud - Jaded -

I know they released this collection at the very beginning of summer, and I know that summer is almost over.
But I've got to talk about it because it's got two of my favorite colors of all time.
The first and the second are STUNNING!

 Here are my thoughts:

  • it does dry fast
  • however, doesn't last very long unless you put a top coat
  • VERY pigmented, so one coat is enough, unless you're picky like myself
  • goes on smoothly
The last two colors, Cloud and Jaded, are gorgeous in the bottle, but I don't think that they're colors everyone could pull off....I'm still kind of sitting on the fence with those two.

Peachy is GORGEOUS. perfect summer color, it's like a nice pastel coral. I've been looking for this color all summer, and I only discover it towards the end. bummer.

Last but not least, Stormy is a great color that could be carried over into the fall. It applies at a ncie soft charcoal-taupe. Very pretty. Here's a pic of it:

Stormy - applied two coats. no base and no top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.