Finally, today I've found it. While I'm at it, I might as well show you all how I organize my jewelry.
So here goes:
| the lamp was purchased from Bombay (on sale for 20$!), vanilla candle from Ikea (2$), brush holder/container was from Linen Chest I believe (10$?) and my bracelet holder was from a store I used to work in....they gave it to me =) |
for my makeup. I purchased this cute little drawer thingie from Home Sense. And it's near perfect to put all my makeup in.
On the top, I have my brush holder, a bracelet holder, a candle that smells like vanilla ice cream (yum.) and my hair straighter.
The drawers are organized in a rather logical manner, I find. The top holds all my face makeup (base, foundation, primer, blush...etc), the middle my eye makeup (mascara, eye shadows, eye liners...) and the bottom holds all my lip products (lip balm, lip sticks, gloss) and some other random cosmetic related items.
| The cork board was probably no more than 15-20$ at Wal-mart. You can see pics of my cute kitties!!! They're kinda old now, but they still at act like kittens. On the left side are all my necklaces and chains and on the right side are my skinny belts (the larger ones are in a drawer in my closet) |
It's one of those push pin boards, which I painted in the same color as my walls, stuck a bunch of push pins onto it, and hung my necklaces and some thin belts. It's great. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.