12.6.13

Slice of life :: Weddings, Acceptance & Trip Planning

I think the last few weeks of my life has just been a whirlwind of emotions, events, unexpected situations and both wonderful and heart wrenching memories, some times combined. 

I've gone to a wedding, got accepted to my university and program of choice and decided to go on a last minute vacation. 


Dress is by BCBG. It's just the most comfortable, fluid dress anyone could ask for. It hugs at all the right places, and has just enough bling to accentuate the shoulders, and upper torso area. 




A special thanks to a close friend for the pic =) 
It's just pure coincidence that the background read "Dream it, Wish it, Do it". It is, however, truthfully appropriate. I really cannot wait to start again. I'll see my social life decline exponentially all the while working still as a full-time designer - ah, the things we are willing to do for the things we love. 


My week has been relatively chaotic this week. The amount of work that piles up RIGHT before going on vacation never ceases to fascinate me. How come there's always SO much to get done before anyone leaves on vacation? It can't be pure coincidence every. single. time. 

Either way, I'll be looking forward to lying on the beach and just unplug my brain for a week =) 
Perhaps I'll share with you a few tips on minimal packing as I get my luggage ready.

Have a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.