30.4.13

Slice of life :: Heels & Hearts Temperamental Fashion

Happy Tuesday morning everyone. For those who don't follow me on Instagram (@yaya_630) here's a little slice of my life =) 

My finals at school are finally done for this semester (yayyyy!!!!!) but I've still got one more week of intensity to go before I can turn my brain off. 

This Saturday is the Heels & Hearts' Temperamental Fashion show in which  I've participated as designer (and model shhh!). It's a fundraiser fashion show that collects funds for the Leukaemia and Lymphoma Society. I always like participating in things to go towards a great cause - so I didn't hesitate to hop on board! 

As it approaches though, I'm having more and more of a designer's block. This happens to me every time I work on a more extensive sewing project. Towards the end of it, I feel like I could add more to it - and I WANT to add more to it....but logically (and aesthetically) I know that there's not much else to do to it. It's fine as it is. 

Note to self: Gotta stop beating self up over it 

Here's a sneak preview!
For those in the Montreal Area, if you've got nothing to do Saturday evening, you should definitely come check out the show. 

Doing a fitting on oneself really isn't the easiest thing. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.