I hope you all had a lovely weekend! =)
I'm super excited to be leaving for Paris on Saturday, I can barely stop myself from starting to pack (shamefully one of my favourite parts of a trip...). I'm also crazy organized and a neat freak when organizing my luggage for any trip. Things have to be packed in a certain way, and placed meticulously to save space. Always assume you'll come back with double the stuff!
Yesterday, my other half and I popped over downtown to see the Art Tattoo show where tattoo artists from around the globe gather to show off their work. You could have even booked an appointment with any of the exposing artists to get yours done. Yours truly didn't have the guts to get needled at so, I just fancied myself with watching.
Although I've seen pictures of people getting tattooed, I've ever seen in LIVE. It was quite interesting.
From the moment you stepped into the show, despite all the chatter, you could immediately hear the buzzing from the tattoo machines (uh, insert actual technical word here:_________).
The weather's dropped dramatically from almost 30 Celsius to under 20 degrees. Had I know I really would have layered a long sleeve blouse under.
For those who don't follow me on Twitter or Facebook, I had my hair cut a little over a week ago to shoulder length. I really wished the hairdresser had cut just a little bit more. I know initially she wanted to avoid that "awkward length" where your hair tends to flip onto one side? Well, for some reason, my hair IS at the awkward length. I have to flat iron it or curl it otherwise it really looks like a mess. I'm waiting for a new curling iron from Sally's to make my morning a little easier.
If I haven't mentioned it before, I absolutely ADORE the bag that I'm carrying.
It's a handmade purse from an independent seller on Etsy, MimsMaine. Although the price tag was a little more than I would usually pay (granted, I didn't pay for this one, it was a birthday gift) this has become my go-to purse all summer. It transitions into a 3-way bag. You can wear it messenger, short strap or as a backpack. It's not so big that I'll carry my whole life with me, but not too small thatI can't bring what I need.
Also, did I not mention already that these are the most comfortable sandals ever?
:: What I wore ::
TOPS:: American Eagle
BOTTOM:: 7 for all Mankind Skinny Jeans
SHOES:: Sam Edelman
BAG:: MimsMaine
ACCESSORIES:: American Eagle wishbone earrings, RayBan 5225 Glasses
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you.