Amazing little clutch/purse and such an easy DIY!!
This is totally my next project.
I'm a separate note, I'd like to apologize for the lack of posts in the past month. I've been incredibly busy with a whirlwind combination of full-time work, part-time school and volunteer work.
I'm having a little two week break from it all at the moment [yay!] ...but alas, it cannot last forever.
I'm still adjusting to this new hectic schedule, and until I find the right formula to balance everything, including blogging...you'll have to put up with me [sorry, and thanks!]
Good news is, I will be leaving for Paris next month for a few days. I will definitely keep you all in the loop for that. Perhaps a blog post on travel essentials? packing tips [i'm a fanatic when it comes to packing]....plane beauty kit?
All upcoming next month! =)
Happy Thursday everyone!

This is so cute little carry bag.
ReplyDelete