30.5.12

Wednesday Wish List: Always in possession - my must haves

Hi everyone!

I hope you're all having a great week so far - this week I wanted to revisit officially introduce some of my absolute favourite accessory pieces that I own. Not because they're by some amazing brand, or they cost me an arm and a leg, but because they're pieces that never go wrong. I can match them with any outfit whatsoever, and it will always match and add a little touch of my personality to the outfits.


Longchamp Le Pliage Coin Purse





For a while, I used this coin purse to keep small cosmetics and emergency products such  as advil, sample size aloe vera gel, chapstick, etc....however, I've migrated those items into a bigger cosmetic pouch along with all my makeup. 

I've always loved how cute this purse was - can't help it, I have a soft spot for miniature replicas. 




Michael Kors Chronograph Watch in Chocolate 



I wanted a Michael Kors watch since it's first appearances in many fashion bloggers such as lollipop26, who now just goes by Laura at (shopnowbloglater.com)...but I never went ahead and splurged on it. By the time I saved up enough to get myself one, EVERYONE in a 1 mile radius was wearing one...and I hate wearing the exact same thing as everyone else.

So when they released this chocolate brown version, it was love at first sight. It's modern, chic, neutral-tone (read: goes with everything) and most of all, different. I have yet to see someone else with the same colour as mine.



Dogeared Whispers - Seagull necklace

Remember when Dogeared was all the rage a few years back? Well, I could't help it and bought a dainty necklace from them - it's now one of my favourite pieces. I just love items that you can put on and forget about having on.

Trend aside, aviators are the ultimate classic sunglasses. They never really go out of style. Sure, they exude a certain style, but let's face it - anyone can pull it off. I absolutely love them in this colour - it doesn't look as harsh as the classic ones with the black lens.

Ray Ban Arista Aviators

This ring was really a small indulgence of mine. Really unnecessary, but I just had to have - you know the feeling. Initially I purchased it to wear as a knuckle ring on my ring finger, but it's made its way to my pinky now. 

Dainty Knot ring from Etsy seller - Jayy2009 (great for knuckle rings)

Have a great week everyone! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.