22.5.12

Nails of the day: Avocados and Berries


Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a great day! 

I just wanted to show quickly a nail polish I picked up yesterday at Wal-Mart. 
It's Essie's #917, Navigate Her. I've been looking for a great green colour for the longest time. For a while, I kept looking for the perfect emerald green, but I haven't found one that matches my skin tone nicely...So, when I saw avocado coloured nail polish, I couldn't help but think of yummy avocados with a drizzle of honey. So I picked it up. 


Not to mention I finally found an AMAZING chain dupe for HRH Collection's beautiful bracelets and necklaces. It's a lovely textured aluminium chunky chain. Generally chunky chains tend to be super heavy, so the fact that it's made of aluminium makes it incredibly lightweight! 

I hope everyone has a lovely evening! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you.