15.8.11

Jewelry Storage PART II

There are numerous ways to store your jewelry, from the classic jewelry box to the jar with trinkets and things...

Here are a few ideas to get your started on how you can store your jewelry and things:




Above, you can see that I have a large glass jar with LOADS of bracelets and knick-knacks. That's where I usually put the stuff that I DON'T wear or wear very rarely.

I'll keep the stuff that I almost never wear at the bottom, and the most used at top (except for the tiara - no, I don't walk around on a daily basis with tiara on my head. I don't think that highly of myself..it just didn't fit anywhere else)

On the right side, you'll find a STACK on bangles and such - this is how I currently store my larger/detacheable bangles. I kind of just toss 'em on that glass jar I have which I have no other use for.

Another way is to purchase one of those stand alone vertical paper towel dispensers and stack your bangles over that ~

Finally, that small dish in the forefront is where I keep all my studs and things that I usually reach for.






As you can see, I DO own a classic jewelry box, but that's where I keep most of the things I rarely reach for. If I can't see it, I won't naturally go for it. I also keep larger cocktail rings in there.

Neighbouring the jewelry box, you'll see a bracelet stand (which you can purchase through ebay or you can DIY one if you'd like). On that, I keep elastic bracelets and daintier ones that tend to get tangled with I just toss it into a bin.

Last but not least, I used to use the cork board to hold my assortments of earrings, but I didn't really like that method. Maybe it'll work for some of you?
I do use a corkboard to store my necklaces, long chains and skinny belts - which I'll show you all in a next post.

I hope this was somewhat helpful to some of you and have a great Monday morning!

P.S. I LOVE the "early morning" option on Instagram for my pics - it makes everything look vintage - as if I pulled out these pics from my grandma's treasure chest.


To read Part II, click HERE!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so pretty! You display your jewelry in such creative ways - I love the bracelet holder!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.