10.8.11

Arm Candy


I've been obssessed with the look of stacking up arm candy and accessories.
It's such an eclectic/bohemian/edgy look.

I'm working my way into integrating this trend into my own way of dressing - however, I can't stand TOO many accessories on my wrists. It makes my arms feel heavy and I tend to knock them on everything around me. So I like to keep the stacking to a minimum - with smaller items and accessories.

A more recent trend that I've been spotting are the return of friendship bracelets. Remember your childhood? Remember that safety pin you always had pinned onto your pant thighs? Those were good days.

Although it was all the hype back when we were kids, I never got into it as a child - I didn't understand how to knot them...and make proper patterns and pretty things like other little girls.
I do now though - or at least I'm learning (you'll spot my very first friendship bracelet I've ever made at the tender age of 22 in the picture above)

Here are some pics that inspired me for arm/wrist candy + bracelets:

Mini-Tutorial from P.S. - I made this - She has some other SUPER awesome D.I.Y.s

I LOVE THIS ONE - omg I wish I had noted down the name of the Etsy seller. =(
To the creator of these bracelets: If you read this, please leave a comment - I love these bracelets!!


Cheers and enjoy the rest of the week~ =)

2 comments:

  1. I love those etsy bracelets too!! I'll keep an eye out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bfrend is the etsy artist

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.