21.3.11

OOTD: Heels & Sand don't mix.



Last Saturday was GORGEOUS. It felt like spring was finally right around the corner (even though we got a snow storm this morning....). It was perfect for a day of fun in the sun.

My Amazing Boyfriend and I decided to hit the park nearby, and bring the OOTD outdoors.


The adventure  begins! 

People don't usually walk on benches and picnic tables....but that's my style.
Climbing these things in heels is NOT an easy task. Not sure what made me do it.


 
Perhaps it was so I could get this cool picture that makes my left leg look oh-so-long and slim.

Not much of an outfit shot, but you get a closeup of my pretty Tom Ford sunglasses. =)

1. Trying to get the sand off my shoes after all that fun. - 2. My bag, intact from all the crazy adventures....


What I'm wearing:
- Sunglasses by Tom Ford
- Pearl earrings from Mexx
- Leopard scarf from Pieces/Vero Moda (as seen here)
- Forever 21 loose top (which I don't have a picture of...but any white loose top will do)
- H&M black SHORT shorts.
- Thick sweater from Mexx
- Skinny studded black belt from Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Black tights (no brand...)
- Aldo  heels. 
- Suzy Shier
- Longchamp - Le Pliage bag in navy


Enjoy~


2 comments:

  1. These pics are really nice! I love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this entry you should post more entries like this one! You are so stylish

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.