2.3.11

My new jewelry obssession....

As many of you (who read my blog) know, I love browsing the internet for new trends, brands, accessories and just overall fashion/clothing.


I've been going absolutely ga-ga over this brand's jewelry: Harakiri.

Everything is just so edgy, raw and organic. The bio describes the brand and collection perfectly "Sometimes with cruel shapes, my creations express a soft aggressiveness, but always reveals itself soothing on the skin."

Granted, I haven't yet purchased anything from this website...but I'm just drooling and wishing I could buy one. However, the retail price is quite a little bit over my reasonable price range for jewelry. Just to give you a rough idea, necklaces go for about $250-285. Yeah. Ouch.

However, I can let my eyes do the drooling and admire as much as I want.

Here are some of my fav. pieces.


Bracelet : The IBIS - $300


 


Necklace : SID - $260


Check 'em out - what are your fav. pieces?

1 comment:

  1. nice blog! i'm gonna visit it again :)
    come and check out my blog on:
    glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/myblog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.