12.11.10

Just in time for the Holidays! (CLOSED)

On my previous Haul, I purchased a ridiculous amount of products....Some of which I realized were duplicates of things I had, or too similar to other products that I was waiting for in the mail...

I could not possibly use ALL of it myself, so I figured, it'd be a great chance to do a small giveaway! Just it time for the Holidays!! 


So, there will be, in all, five prizes. That'll give everyone an extra chance to win!
Let's just cut to the chase, here are the following rules:

1. You must be 18 and over
2. This contest is open INTERNATIONALLY
3. You must subscribe to my Youtube Channel
4. You must follow THIS blog

and last,


5. You must leave a comment in one of my Youtube Videos. It doesn't matter which one. 



See? So it's super easy, and quick to participate!!

Onto the goodies now, 90% of the products are from E.L.F. and two Annabelle (a Montreal based drugstore cosmetics brand).


Prize #1.
  • ELF Smoky Brown nail polish (A great dupe for "I don't know Jacques" by OPI - I love ELF nail polishes!)
  • Annabelle Eyeshadow strips palette
  • ELF blending brush (one of my personal favs!)
  • ELF Single Eyeshadow 
  • ELF Mineral eyeshadow - Sweet (they're surprisingly pigmented!)
Prize #2
  • ELF nail polish - 
  • ELF Mineral Eyeshadow
  • Annabelle Lip Liner 
Prize #3-#4-#5
  •  ELF nail polish
  • 2 Mineral Eyeshadows
The winners will be chosen randomly on December 10th 2010  @ 9p.m. Eastern time - which is also the closing time of the contest (just enough time for me to send it so you guys can get it during the holidays!). Winners will be announced via Youtube and this blog the same day. The winners will then have to contact me themselves within 24hrs of the announcement, otherwise the prize will be given to the next person.

So GOOD LUCK! to you all.


Cheers!

    Yaya

5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    I'm vvoguette on utube
    hope to win :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Yaya, I'm laufond on youtube, but just followed you as Krissened from Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!.. THANKS SO MUCH 4 THE GIVEAWAY.. THANKS 4 ENTERING ME .. I'M KATYBSB85 IN YOUTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for the giveaway :)
    Hope I win :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey im following you. Im MAKEUPPADDiCTED ON YOUTUBE (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you.